Break Through to the “Impossible”!

Intense desire not only creates its own possibilities, but its own talents. Don’t be afraid to do something just because it’s impossible. – Kobi Yamada

Have noticed that all the really successful people around you are using coaches to propel themselves forward?

How would your life be different? See what Jack Canfield says about coaching.

Many business people are realizing the wisdom of doing personal growth work and of having a clear psychology. They understand that their business is a mirror of their mind and emotions: whether they procrastinate or not, get easily discouraged or not, are confident or not, makes or breaks their business.

The average person who gets coached receives a return on their investment of 3.44 times, according to the ICF Global Coaching Client Study.

Bess McCarty is a Coach for Business, Relationships, and Health, with a foundation in Body Mind Psychology. She coaches millionaires, network marketers, and others to quickly break through their limits to their next level of success.

Bess has been called a “Business Whisperer” because of her very high success rate in clearing the psychological blocks that sabotage people from reaching their goals. She does this with her process, Real Conversations®, which uncovers the core solution quickly and directly.

“Bess kept me sane and encouraged through the challenging days on the way to my current great success.”
~ Damon Flowers,

While mindset is 80% of success, Bess also trains people in skills, which is the other 20%. She teaches goals and strategy planning, communication and teamwork, time and stress management, and sales and marketing.

Can you imagine what your business would look like if you had no psychological factors limiting it? One client quadrupled his business and is now happily married – all, he says, from coaching with Bess. Check out Body Mind Advantage for Business.

Is it good business to work on yourself? “Work harder on yourself than you do on your job. If you work hard on your job, you can make a living. If you work hard on yourself, you can make a fortune… Income seldom exceeds personal development.” ~ Jim Rohn

See Bess’s coaching programs at Body Mind Advantage for Business.

“My dear Bess, a million thanks to you for a job well done. You have not only changed my life, but the lives of all those that will have anything to do with me. I love you. Keep it up.” ~ Real Conversations Student