1. When someone’s in the kitchen, be nearby in case they need you to lick a bowl. They might not think of you if you’re not there. In your business, be around, so your prospects think of you when they need you.
2. Make rounds of your neighborhood periodically to leave your scent. If you don’t, someone else will. In your business, prospects usually call who they see most of, or most recently.
3. When you’re not allowed to go somewhere, trust and accept that most likely there’s a good reason. In your business, when you are blocked from something you want, be flexible and trust. See if there’s another way to go.
4. Be ready for the next happy adventure. Embrace it fully, completely, forgetting the disappointment that just happened.
5. Fleas may be hidden. Comb anyway. Sales may be hidden. Ask anyway.
6. Even if you’re hungry, be patient and wait until dinnertime. In your business, even if you’re hungry, don’t pressure your prospects. Learn to wait until the time is right. Trust that you will be fed.
7. If you get a snack, don’t rest, look around for more. You never know! In your business, if you get a sale, or help someone, look for the plus element: what else do they need? What does their friend need?
8. Sometimes you have to remind your distracted loved ones to pet you. Try putting your head under their hand. In your business, call to remind busy prospects that you are there for them. Make it easy for them to find you and buy from you.
9. Be polite. Always ask before bringing your bone into the house, or in your business, before bringing your thoughts into others’ minds.
10. Be faithful to your priorities. If some good food (or opportunity) presents itself, DROP whatever you’re doing and give it your 100% attention.
12. Wag your tail and look adoringly grateful when you get a pat on the head or a treat. Gratitude often brings more. In business, say thank you!
13. Always make time for love. Do everything with care and love.
14. Stay informed. Smell everything around you. Read the news. It might be useful.
15. If you get lost, there’s people to help you find your way back home again. In your business, ask your upline, mentor or coach.
16. Wherever you go, leave a little of you. Make the world a better place for your passing by.
17. Bring the ball back and let go of it if you want it thrown again. In your business, if you hold on, grip too tightly, or fail to follow up, how can a prospect get back to you?
18. Trust your caregiver. If you get your teeth brushed, don’t fight it too much, because it must be good for you somehow. In business, trust your good mentors. Do the disciplines. Do the basics.
19. Sometimes someone in the house bumps a wall, and I race to the door to bark at what I thought was a knock! Before you waste your energy, see if you’re barking at a trick of your own mind.
20. If someone gets too close to your bone, tell them so. If you can, warn with a growl before biting. In business, set proper boundaries kindly.
21. Ask for your needs: Wiggle into the middle of a cuddle pile. Remind someone who’s forgotten your meal. Crawl up into their lap when they’ve been on the computer too long. In business, ask politely for what you need to succeed from your sponsor, company, or team.
22. Circulate. You never know what you will find, or who you will connect with, that you would have missed out on.
Charley’s Fan Mail:
“I think I am in Love….Charley is so adorable.”
“I think having a Dear Charley column is a great idea. He is so wise, loving, adorable and his intuition is uncaniney :)”
These are just some of the cool stuff we learn in the MLM Millionaire Club. Join us!