The father on the road too much away from his family.
The single mom who is strapped to pay the bills.
The graduate without a job that will pay his student loan.
The retiree whose pension doesn’t keep up with inflation.
The unemployed on food stamps.
The corporate executive with health problems from 80 hour work week stress.
The 55 year old who can’t compete with younger job applicants.
The family on the verge of foreclosure.
The family where both parents work several jobs.
The people looking to have more meaningful work in lives.
What options do they have?
1) Get a second job? That just locks them further into the rat race, trading time for money, some of which goes to overhead like transportation or child care. How secure is working for someone in this economy, anyway?
2) Start their own business? Can they survive the learning curve time required, often 3-5 years, and the overhead of a building, employees, product, and marketing?
3) Go to school to learn a good profession? And secure a high student loan?
4) Buy a franchise? Better have several hundred thousands of dollars to invest.
5) Invest in the stock market or real estate? Risky now…
Are those ALL the options??
WAIT! There is ONE business where they don’t have the overhead of a store or employees… The start investment is usually only $100 to $500… Someone makes the product, stores, and ships it for them… They are trained for free… They can build it at their own pace while they keep their current job… There is no limit to what they can make… They can’t be fired, because THEY are the boss… They work from home… set their own hours… get residual income while they sleep, breaking free of working per hour or job… No age discrimination… They keep getting paid if sick or disabled… There are great tax deductions… They’re rewarded for doing personal growth and get paid for socializing… It can be a LOT of fun… They can put the internet to work for themselves… can live and travel anywhere they want, and have the money and time to do that… They get paid for teaching… have a support team behind them… can involve their whole family and work together… can leave their business as a legacy… And the longer they do it, the more free time and money they have!
The only catch is there are some people who will not believe it and try to tear them down. And they have to be responsible and accountable.
What can this mysterious business be???
And they NEED to know!! Now let’s go tell the world! 🙂
That’s what we get good at in the MLM Millionaire Club! Join us today!