“It always amazes me when I speak with someone who says that Network Marketing is a SCAM… Really People? The industry has created more Millionaires than anyone industry out there. The key is to OPEN your mind and get the FACTS from someone who is succeeding, My friend and mentor Mr Lloyd Williams was at one time one of the BIGGEST Critics of this industry.
Check out what has has to say now….” ~ John Ramsey
“My views on education and on network marketing. For the record, I love and am a HUGE proponent of higher education. But let’s take a look at some cold hard facts because my mentor once told me ‘Lloyd, documentation beats conversation every single time.’
1. My bachelors cost me over $50,000 to attain. This degree opened up the doors to a better job that started at about $45,000 a year. I was ecstatic and thought I had hit the lotto when they offered me $45,000. I thought they had made a mistake or something. lol
2. My MBA degree cost me about $60,000 to attain. This degree opened up the doors for me to move up the ranks and get my first 6 figure salary. ($100,000 plus a year)
3. My CNU (Congress of New Urbanism) certification through the University of Miami’s School of Architecture cost me about $25,000 to attain. This certification allowed me to become more marketable and a stronger more qualified employee but did not directly result in more money.
4. My Six Sigma certification through the University of Villanova cost me about $10,000 to attain. This certification allowed me to also become more knowledgeable and efficient at my job, but did not directly result in more money.
5. My soon to be obtained PhD in Management and Organizational Leadership has cost me over $80,000 thus far and I still have about a year or so to go so that figure will go up. This degree is a personal goal and dream of mine and will not necessarily directly result in more money since my position only requires a Masters degree.
6. In network marketing, I invested $699 and have made close to $300,000 in only a year a half. I have qualified for two PAID FOR luxury vehicles, multiple PAID FOR amazing vacations, and I am on pace when I hit my very next rank to make close to $50,000 A MONTH. My current rank pays over $25,000 A MONTH.
So now you see why I have become this industry’s biggest fan when I was once its biggest skeptic. Don’t get me wrong. I love higher education. I love Corporate America and the daily grind, but at the end of the day, NETWORK MARKETING IS A MUCH BETTER WAY.” ~ Lloyd Williams
P. S. ~ “Thank you Bess. I wish I had been a lot more open minded earlier in my life and had discovered this wonderful industry a lot sooner, but the important thing is that I did and that it has been a heck of a ride. I once was the industry’s biggest skeptic and now am its biggest proponent. This truly is a better way. I would love nothing more than to help get as many people get to the top of that mountain as possible. I want to help as many people as humanly possible live life the way life was meant to be lived and help fulfill people’s dreams and goals. That’s how I would like to be remembered when the dust settles and all is said and done.” ~ Lloyd Williams
Thank you for this article Lloyd! No other business has a bigger return on investment. Network marketing not only prevents student loans, but helps people PAY OFF student loans. It’s a better way! ~ Bess McCarty
Another view of why this is such a great business http://www.mlmmillionaireclub.com/network-marketing-the-best-business-the-world/
Wow, what an honor Bess. This truly has been an amazing ride. I wish I had been more open minded a lot sooner in my life, but I thought the key to the American Dream was through education. It’s what I was taught. My mom came over illegally into the United States from Mexico and worked her tail off working 3 jobs to make ends meet. She preached to us that education was the number one ingredient to succeed. She herself got her bachelors degree at 65 years old while fighting cancer. While higher education did help me get a great paying job I really enjoy, it also showed me the dear price that must be paid. 15 plus years of 80 + hour work weeks, missing birthdays, holidays, time with family and friends and forgetting to stop and enjoy the little things in life. Network Marketing has done that. Yes, the amazing money is awesome and all, but the things I enjoy most about it have little to do with money. The personal development I have embarked on in this industry is off the charts. It has made me a better son, a better brother, a better friend, and even a better employee. This industry has also surrounded me with some great mentors that have helped change my mindset and views on life. All in all, Network Marketing has allowed me to dream again. It truly is a better way.
Thank you Lloyd! Yes, you did what you were taught. it worked for our parents! It’s hard to throw off the teaching of those who love us. We are the generation that must change though, it’s a different game now, we must adapt. Thank goodness there IS a wonderful answer to this economy! I appreciate you and more of your story here: .http://www.mlmmillionaireclub.com/success-stories/lloyd-williams-skeptic-to-success/2017/01/31/